No products in the cart.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets / grate
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled
- 1 -2 tablespoon coconut oil/ butter
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped (optional)
- 2 large carrots, diced (optional)
- 1 cup green peas
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Make cauliflower rice by placing the cauliflower florets into a food processor and pulse a few times until you have pea-sized pieces OR mince with a sharp knife if you don’t have a food processor.
- Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Sauté shrimp for 3 minutes or until pink. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Discard any liquid in pan, lower temperature to medium-high heat, and add remaining coconut oil.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the pan and sauté for about 5 minutes or until the cauliflower has cooked off most of its moisture.
- Add in the onions, broccoli, carrots, and snap peas, and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
- Create a space in the middle of the pan, crack the eggs in the middle, and allow to cook for a minute. Start to scramble the egg into the “rice” mixture and allow eggs to cook through.
- Stir in the cooked shrimp , salt n black pepper to taste!